Wednesday 9 March 2011

Long Time, No Posts (and this one is short and pointed)

Been working on the plan I posted a couple of weeks back and have noticed some differences:  my squat weight has gone up to 80kg for full sets, my chest/bench press has gone up to 79kg and my own weight has dropped to just marginally over 16st (two and a half stone lost since July last year)

I have to say also that the PhD Pharma Whey is fantastic - great flavour, mixes well and is relatively cheap, which leads me to my next point...

5-egg omelette for brekky today and a day off the gym, which is good because, as everyone knows, rest and refuel are equally as important as the work you do in the gym.

A couple of guys from work have started going as well, so I'll maybe have a spotter for the bench.

'tis all good.

Run!  Get to the Choppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment